| Back by Popular Demand! |
Small Company? Fewer than 100 Employees?
Try the Online Trusted Program
but you must take advantage of this special now)
click here to get started now
How Online Trusted Certification Compares to other Third Party Verification Sites
* STAR Ratings from E-Commerce Trends Newsletter, April 10 2006
| ||BBB |
|McAfee Secure |
|Online Trusted |
|Privacy Protection || || || || |
|Hacker Protection || || || || |
|Business Background |
| || || || |
| || |
| Let's summarize your savings: |
| || BBB ....................||$500 |
| || Truste ................||$1,000 |
| || McAfee Secure ...||$799 |
| || Total ||$2,299 |
| The other 3 certifications cost a total of $2,299. Online Trusted, at $1,290 saves you $1,000 each year |
What makes Online Trusted certification different from the rest?
There are plenty of third-party certification programs available and each and every one of them
serve their purpose well. But that's the problem.
Most of them only cover one of the major consumer protection concerns.
When you join Online Trusted your business receives certification in the following areas:
Stanford University compiled a list of guidelines for building the credibility of a web site. These guidelines are based on three years of research and on several studies about that topic.
- Privacy Protection - The certification means that the businesses have established strict privacy policies and guidelines, which are enforced by Online Trusted.
- Hacker Protection - The certification means that the business Web site is checked regularly and protected against every known hacker threat preventing ID Theft, theft of credit cards, fraud, and loss of personal data by passing the FBI/SANS Internet Security Test every day.
- Business Background Verification - The checks would involve - verifying corporation filings & business registrations, checking for too many unresolved complaints with the BBB, and reviewing for possible fraud activities.
Why is credibility important?
Credibility is crucial if you want others to transact business with you. Your web site visitors also must know you are reputable so they can feel secure dealing with your company. It's pointless to spend time, energy and resources getting clients to your website if these visitors don't feel comfortable doing business with you.
The top 4 Stanford guidelines for web credibility:
Online Trusted Seal of Approval is your answer and solution
- Make it easy to verify the accuracy of the information on your site.
- Show that there's a real organization behind your site.
- Highlight the expertise in your organization and in the content and services you provide.
- Show that honest and trustworthy people stand behind your site.
Easy Installation & Set-up
No scanning hardware or software to install
Fast trust certification process
Quick and easy trust mark seal placement on your websites